Jack Wilson, the security volunteer who quickly shot the Texas church shooter at West Freeway Church of Christ, stopping him and likely saving many lives, is a former reserve deputy sheriff who was the long-time owner of a firearms training academy.
“I don’t feel like I killed an individual. I killed evil,” Wilson told reporters, according to Fox4 News. “I don’t see myself as a hero. I see myself as doing what needed to be done to take out the evil threat.” He fired a single shot. It was a head shot, and he says it was his round that killed the shooter. “I only fired one round. It was the only shot I had, which was a head shot.”
The gunman, now named as Keith Thomas Kinnunen, died at the scene after being shot; ……….
1. Wilson Declared That ‘Evil Does Exist in This World’ & Revealed He ‘Had to Take Out an Active Shooter in Church’
2. Wilson Was President of On Target Firearms Training Academy, Inc., a Gun Range That Burned Down in 2016
3. Wilson Is a Former Deputy Sheriff Who Negotiated Contracts for a Major Defense Company
4. Wilson Is a Donald Trump Supporter Who Believes the ‘Survival of the USA’ Will Be Determined by the 2020 Election
5. People Praised Wilson’s Quick-Thinking