What Part of the Second Amendment Don’t You Understand?
That’s the question posed by award-winning, New York Times bestselling author, and professional firearms instructor, Larry Correia.
Bringing with him the practical experience that comes from having owned a high-end gun store—catering largely to law enforcement—and as a competitive shooter and self-defense trainer, Correia blasts apart the emotion-laden, logic-free rhetoric of the gun control fanatics who turn every “mass shooting” into a crazed call for violating your rights, abusing the Constitution—and doing absolutely nothing to really fight crime.
In his essential new book, In Defense of the Second Amendment, Correia reveals:
- Why “gun-free” zones are more dangerous for law-abiding citizens
- How the Second Amendment does indeed include your right to own an AR-15—and why that’s not an “outdated” concept
- Why “red flag” laws don’t work, can be easily abused, and ignore a much more commonsensical approach to keeping guns out of the wrong hands
- The insanity of “criminal justice reform” that frees dangerous criminals and “gun reform” that penalizes your right to self-defense
- How we can return to a society that has a safe and healthy relationship with guns—as we had for most of our history
- Correia’s promise: “Believe me, I’ve heard every argument relating to gun control possible. I can show you how to defend your rights.”
Urgent, informed, with vitally important information for whoever who owns a gun—or is thinking about owning a gun—or who cares about the preservation of our constitutional rights, In Defense of the Second Amendment is a landmark book of enduring importance.